Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description General Acountant VNG
- Record data to accounting systems timely & correctly
- In charge of all payments process, including AP transaction
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Cash and bank reconciliation.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with the Business & FPnA to ensure that revenues and receivables in system are recorded timely and accurately.
- Perform the processing of expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries.
- Prepare tax report (VAT, WHT, CIT…) and other regulatory statistics reports
- Prepare monthly financial report, quarterly review, etc.
- Prepare cash flow as requirements.
- Work with Tax authority, Auditing Company, Parent company if necessary.
- Other assigned ad-hoc duties when required
- Strong accounting background: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Auditing required, ACCA/CPA certificate is an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax, at least 4 years of working experience in accounting or auditing.
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Experience with accounting system, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strong written and spoken English language skills, including the ability to structure communications clearly, confidently and logically
- Hard-working, Honesty, Self-responsibility. Able to work under pressure.
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events