Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Game Designer Potato Play Pte. Ltd.
- Actively execute on the Game Design and Balancing, working closely with the Head of Product
- Collaborate effectively with other departments of the development team (Tech, Art, QA, Product, etc) to create the best game possible
- Design content based on the overall game creative direction to meet the KPI requirements
- Create effective documentation for all systems designed in a clear manner & make it understandable for the entire development team
- Maintain a data driven design methodology for systems/content design by careful analysis of user feedback and key metrics to adjust gameplay and balance;
- Conduct preliminary testing to ensure that all systems/content are implemented as intended.
- 1+ years of experience in the free-to-play gaming industry
- Proven ability to follow a creative vision and help others follow it
- Hunger and passion for making and playing games; being curious and thinking critically about why games succeed and fail
- Ability to think logically with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and give actionable feedback
- Willingness to take responsibility and find creative solutions to problems
- Preferred: Fluency in Mandarin to communicate with developers we work with in China
- Preferred: Taking at least one free-to-play game to market
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits