Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Pocketwo, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Pocketwo allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Pocketwo, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Full-Stack Web Developer at Pocketwo
- Develop web apps and dashboards.
- Develop mobile and desktop friendly web services.
- Build new features and fix bugs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection, etc.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designers and operations engineers to build new products with web technologies.
- Solid experience with Laravel Framework.
- English language proficiency.
- Project management skills.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team would be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in blockchain is not necessary but would be a strong advantage.