Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Full Stack Developer Squline
- Convert new user requirements to technical specifications
- Manage successive platform (web based and mobile app) release
- Offer consultation for system design, development strategy and optimized technical solution
- Implement web and mobile applications and documents, test and deploy it
- Per business changes, continuously improve the systems architecture, ensure systems’ performance, stability and reliability
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Has 1-4 years of experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of FrontEnd (AngularJS) and Backend (Java Spring)
- Advance knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience in setting up a AWS cloud application deployment is a great plus
- Is proactive and solutions-driven
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment.