Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Frontend Developer (Paid Internship) at Airee Business Centre
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Develop a reliable, secure, scalable, well-tested and well-written web-based application.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Proficient at react JS is a must
- Have an understanding in Typescript
- Familiarity with SASS & SCSS
- Experience in developing certain products or projects on various medium such as Website and Mobile Apps
- Understanding SOLID principle is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1+ years' experience in frontend development
- Keeping up to date with the latest programming technologies and methods and tools.
- Great communication skill
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies