Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front-End Developer MAF Intelligence Pte Ltd
- Develop wireframes, flowcharts, working prototypes and design specifications and assets with documentation of user experience.
- Develop user stories and journeys.
- Work closely with the development team to develop prototypes into production code.
- Design, conduct and document usability testing.
- Interface with web services using REST APIs.
- Follow coding and layout standards co-developed by user interface designers and software engineers.
- Create, edit and manage web templates.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Translate analysis data results into plots.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years’ web development experience required.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows.
- Experienced in design and prototype tools such as (Invision, Sketch, WebFlow, proto.io).
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-web interaction.
- Familiar with the architecture and constraints of web and native applications for all devices.
- Strong passion for graphic design.
- Web Services/REST API creation/consumption(JSON).
- HTML5/XML, CSS
- SQL (MySQl/PostGres/MongoDB)
firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.