Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front End Developer Nomura Research Institute (NRI)
- Design, develop and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and performant web and mobile applications using React and React-Native.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Create any required technical documentation
- Outstanding skill in React and React Native
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, pay attention to details and proficient in HTML5, SASS/SCSS, React Native Styling and animation
- Extensive knowledge of using RESTful and/or GraphQL
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing
- Experience working with Redux and Redux SAGA
- Experience in using Git
- Experience in AWS Amplify
- Experience in Native Modules development with Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in responsive web design and PWA
- Experience in using Gulp, Grunt, or Webpack is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge in other programming languages like Java/Kotlin, Swift and C#.
- Experience In system development using machine-learning is a plus.
- Experience in system development relevant to IoT is a plus.
- Experience in AR/VR development is a plus.
- Experience in a formal development methodology - Agile/ SCRUM, Iterate, Waterfall.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) such as AppCenter, AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/CodePipeline/CodeCommit.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Code as IDE.