Job description for Front-End Developer at Kokikan
Job Description Front-End Developer Kokikan
- Develop, maintain and optimize applications for maximum speed and sociallibility.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use .
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility.
- Build beautiful interfaces, robust and secure workflows, and frontend architectures.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, functional testing and assist with user acceptance testing support.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX Design .
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Job must have requirement for Front End Developer at Kokikan
- Max 30 y.o
- Familiar working in agile environments, consuming RESTful API's, using source code control and CI/CD pipelines for build and deploy.
- Have a good understanding in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Experience with bootstrap and tailwind.
- Experience in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of responsive design concepts.
- Strong experience with AWS services highly regarded
- Love to solve problems.
- Enjoy working and contributing to a remote team using tools like Slack and Trello.
- A keen attention to detail.
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees
A startup focusing on solving problem for people at home to start selling their home made food and earn
Office addressBellezza Shopping Arcade Ground Floor - Prime Space ( Lantai GF ) Jl. Arteri Permata Hijau No.34, RT.4/RW.2, Grogol Utara, Kec. Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12210