Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Front End Developer - Internship at Synapsis.id
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design of web pages.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year), or Fresh graduate (max 1 year) from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in team.
- Committed to work minimum 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Understand the basic concept of design.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle concept.
- Having a portfolio is a plus.
- Certificate and Allowance
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi)
- Dormitory (if required)
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train
- Start-up Mentoring
- Work in Team Experiences
- Extended Network