Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Freelance Designer To The New
- Support Marketing team by developing display assets across all agency clients
- Ensure assets are in compliance with brand guidelines provided
- Ability to clearly communicate creative requirements and thought process used to complete deliverables internally
- Responsible for the quality of all final design and creative work.
- Those with an impressive portfolio of works (online or physical) will be given priority.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good-to-have: Animation skills using Adobe Animate (formerly known as Adobe Flash), Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro or any animation or video editing software is a huge plus.
- Well-versed with various social media platforms and their respective design aesthetics.
- Constantly updated with current digital and marketing trends.
- Ability to take on pressure and work under tight schedules and deadlines.
- Resourceful, motivated and takes initiative to fulfill their tasks.