Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Financial Services Consultant Crown Organisation
- To provide holistic financial planning to client.
- Provide financial advice to client through a systematic process to understand client financial needs and future goals.
- Conduct regular reviews with client to re-evaluate their current situation and future goals.
- Build meaningful and maintain a long term client relationship.
- Be Hardworking & Responsible for your work.
- Structured Training and ongoing training programs
- 1-1 Mentorships
- Salary up to $6,000* exclude incentive+ Bonus + Commission*
- High earning potential
- Work-life balance; flexible working hours
- Incentive Overseas trips
- Industry and company recognition
- Sponsorship of CFMAS papers, M5, M9, M9A
- Singaporean and/or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR)
- At least 21 years old (based on MAS requirements)
- Min Diploma in Singapore polytechnic or equivalent OR GCE “A” level certification
- Possess Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Motivated, self-directed & driven
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits