Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Finance Manager PolicyPal
- Payment process, reimbursement etc.
- Handle the full set of accounts independently (including reports).
- Assist in the implementation of internal controls, and accounting processes and procedures.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts.
- Prepare and review financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of yearly and quarterly financial audit.
- Handle bank reconciliation, ensure compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties such as external auditors, tax agents, bankers, corporate secretary, and government authorities where required.
- Support ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- 3-8 years’ experience in the Big 4, startup and finance industry is preferred.
- Experience in financial reporting, with some exposure to management accounting/ reporting.
- Serve as the finance point of contact in Singapore to work with Hong Kong team.
- A great communicator and presenter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured start-up environment.
- A passion for making onerous processes simple and quick.
- Process-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving skills and a creative mind that loves to solve challenges.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Start-up mindset, willingness to work as a team.
- Goal and performance-driven.
- Hunger to learn more.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.