Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Support the full spectrum of financial and accounting needs.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into accounting system.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end closing activities and prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma in LCCI accounting or from a Polytechnic, or equivalent.
- Strong accounting knowledge and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Able to produce work with high accuracy.
- Professional and possess strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to display high attention to detail.