Job description for Executive/Senior Executive (Administration) at Ocean Network Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Liaise with Building Management for effective facility management
- Plan and execution of office renovation and workplace planning
- Responsible for maintenance, upkeep and security of office premise
- Ensure smooth operation of office administration
- Support budget preparation and manage expenses
- Support Management in corporate governance and compliance matters
- Conduct office risk assessment and implement preventive measures
- Lead the Workplace Safety, Health & Risk Committee
- Develop business contingency plan and conduct drills
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar field / function is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office skills such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Possesses strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project management and vendor management skills will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated individual who is result-oriented, resilient and possesses a growth mindset.