IDR8,000,000 - 13,000,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Event Productions at Female Daily Network
- Develop and execute artistic/ visual ideas and needs for the production sections
- Responsible for all the preparations, implementations, and quality control of the event production
- Complete production projects based on quality, time, and budget agreed upon management
· Bachelor in Event Management or relevant filed is a plus
- Minimun 3 years of working experience (preferably from EO or Brand Activation) within the same position (having production or construction experience)
- Creative minded-- always looking for fresh & innovative ideas for the events
- Able to analyze problems, systematic, work planning, proactive, creative, able to find solutions and make good decisions during the project.
- A self starter who is able to work under pressure and overtime with strict deadlines to ensure that the project is completed on time
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Female Daily Network is Indonesia's no. 1 beauty destination on a mission to revolutionize the way Indonesian women discover, share and buy beauty products and services. #theFDNLife. In Female Daily, we are obsessed with growth and we really believe in the power of youth.
What’s it like working at Female Daily Network?
• Flexible working hours as long as we meet the deadlines set
• Autonomy of decisions in our respective areas of work, we respect your expertise
• Open culture, we like to listen to one another
• Collaborative environment
• Believe in the youth
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Female Daily Network