Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Must have skills
Job description for Event Planner at Công Ty TNHH Giải Trí & Sự Kiện Ri ( Ri Events)
- Attend brief sessions with clients in escort of account unit.
- Be responsible for recap the formal brief, identifying & analyzing requirements/ necessary information to provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead and take part in brainstorming sessions.
- Research involving information, statistic, photos,… Study, analyze all related and necessary data
- Understand clients' businesses and provide opinions, knowledge about clients, products, market, propose strategies, innovative ideas, solutions for proposals that meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments and deadline)
- Take control quality and deadline for proposals.
- Collect all essential information and convey them logically into proposals. Create the deck logically and beautifully.
- Perform key roles in developing proposals and quotations for event creative concepts which differentiates our service
- Provide regular two-way communication between clients and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Minimum 2-3 year hands-on experience as Planner in Event Agency with strong project planning and execution background
- Eager for the new and creative things/ideas/experiences and bring them to the suitable proposals
- Up-to-date with new trends, technology and marketing ideas
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Willing to work overtime/during weekends for job result and quality
- Age range: from 24 to 35 years old
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express), Internet Research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.