Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for ERP & Technology Solution Manager at Pt Bungasari Flour Mills
- Design a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the ERP and Technology Solution project.
- Suggest new solutions and/ or technology which will add the highest value to our company.
- Manage and monitor the consolidation of ERP Solution & Technology department, including day today delivery, improvement and ongoing support assigned to this department
- Manage and deliver ERP engagements that identify design and implement creative business solutions and technology solutions for the company.
- Suggest new solutions and responsible for all escalation issues regarding ERP systems.
- Responsible for Project Management end-to-end process, from designing schedule, solve complex problems, day-to-day control, deliver appropriate, innovative and value-adding IT solutions and identify internal requirements, conduct feasibility studies, propose and implement appropriate services and solutions so the project will finish with great quality and on time.
- Supervise, monitor, guide and coach team members, to make sure they are always geared to deliver required ERP & Technology solutions tailored to the needs of the organization and to develop their capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role.
- Participate in the identification of training and development initiatives for all employees and ensure continuous on-the-job training and other learning interventions for the employees within the department
- Coordinate with vendors for all software and hardware licenses required
- Ability to monitor the cost, calculate the number of resources for the project and deploy it for the ERP & Technology project.
- 8 – 10 years industry experience, bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent education and experience. Master’s Degree would be preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experiences at least 5 years in in transactional application development (suchas: .Net), ERP (such as: SAP BOne and SAP S/4 Hana Abaper), integration, web based developmentand business intelligence solutions.
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies, preferably from manufacturing, sales & distribution and complex business process within manufacturing and/or FMCG industry
- Ability to interact with company personnel, build strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understand business imperatives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of technical expertise, staying abreast of new technologies and practices.
- Strong understanding of the business impact of IT tools, technologies, and policies.