Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Entrepreneur in Residence (Management) Pop Meals
About Pop Meals (formerly dahmakan)
Entrepreneur in Residence
- Ambitious and hungry: you are either a top student from a top university with high GPA and won awards/scholarships or you have early work experience in high pressure environments such as growth startups (preferably funded from well-know investors), investment banks, consultancy, venture capital, oil rigs... you get the idea! you have run your own startup or entrepreneurial projects or you are the captain of a winning sports team/ president of an organisation or similar evidence or ambition and success
- Pressure resistant and adaptable to fast pace
- Resourceful in overcoming obstacles and rejection
- Naturally curious and thirsty to learn
Why should you join us?
- Work in a Y Combinator startup (over $30m in VC funding), with top talents from Stanford, Harvard, Google, Uber, Hellofresh, DeliveryHero, Rocket Internet etc.
- Opportunity to get hands on work experience in Southeast Asia - the fastest growing internet region globally according to Google
- Exposure to a very international working environment, a total of 16 nationalities from 5 continents work together here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Work alongside peer's from top university's globally and young entrepreneurs who have run their own startups
- Significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business (operations, marketing & growth, finance & fundraising, business development, engineering)
- We empower you (and expect from you) to have massive impact on Pop Meals
- Full time offers will be made to top performers of every EiR batch who are keen to join Pop Meals in the longterm