Job description for Engineering Manager at Delman.io
- Helps build the next generation of no code / less code data pipelining tools.
- Provide valuable contributions by understanding the core business requirements and help breaking down problems and manage timeline to meet the business needs.
- Monthly 1-1 with engineers to mentor team members, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Make engineering decision on complex technical problem
- Communicate effectively with Engineering teams, Business stakeholders and product owners.
- Good understanding of Software architecture
- Good understanding of Data Management and SQL
- Familiarity with build and release processes, including end to end test and CI/CD
- A proven understanding of software product life cycles
- Strong technical leadership and mentorship skills
- 4-5 Years of experience
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated mentoring, including by ex-Silicon Valley founders
- We are fully remote in this pandemic times
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events