Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Engagement and Loyalty Marketing Specialist Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd
- Implement and execute engagement, retention, and loyalty campaigns/projects based on customer behaviour, data, and best practices. And, ensure projects have a contingency mitigation plan. This includes project management.
- Liaise with and gather data across departments (and platforms) to understand and analyse various customer segments
- Spearhead initiatives that streamlines and offers better customer experience and loyalty
- Build and optimise the customer lifecycle journey for all customers – to drive business outcomes across all stages.
- Use various cross-selling/upselling marketing strategies to drive conversions through our channels.
- Be up-to-date with CRM, retention and loyalty marketing best practices for our industry
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key campaign/project metrics to manager, stakeholders, and team members.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business (or equivalent)
- At least 3 to 4 years of working experience in Loyalty Marketing, CRM Marketing, or Marketing-related field
- Familiar with loyalty and retention strategies, the customer lifecycle/journey, and CRM
- Candidate with experience in Technology, Internet & SaaS businesses would have an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and written and spoken communication skills
- Experienced in working with large customer database
- Consultative and collaborative working style, outcome focused and data driven.
- Experienced in coordinating and managing complex projects in an structured way
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment, managing competing deadlines
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Positivity, resilience, drive and resourceful