Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Electrical Intern (Clean Energy) at Vflowtech
- You will be involved in the design of microgrids and sub-systems to support energy storage.
- The work also involved the evaluation and usage of commercial inverters, converters and microgrid controllers. You also be involved in controller circuits design.
- Extensive testing activities is involved.
- Ensure that all necessary parameters of the battery system are tested to standards
- Assist in any electrical wiring or modifications
- power systems and microgrid design
- power inverters, converters and controllers
- power system components and wirings
- processor based(ARM) controller design
- electrical testing
- component sourcing
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor or Master of Electrical or electronics engineering and available for at least 6 months
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Should be self-starters and be able to work with minimal supervision
- We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of
- We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial, innovative, and collaborative culture
- We see the opportunities, where others see problems
- We never stand still and constantly seek opportunities to improve
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, start-up presentations, and networking events)
- A secured internship in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Learning on redox flow batteries and the company competitive edge in the market.