Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Early Talent Technical Support Visa Worldwide
- Desired candidate will be part of the Visa Operations Command Center - monitoring all critical production applications (Digital Mobile Products, Distributed Systems or Transactions) and resolve or manage the prompt resolution of all incidents.
- Correlate critical alerts on monitoring platform with actual system outages.
- Accurately and promptly assess/solicit the impact of a critical/major system/application outage.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and attempt resolution on anomalies detected on various server operating systems and infrastructure.
- Analyze monitoring results of business critical infrastructure and services and provide recommendations to improve detection and resolution.
- Track and update all incidents in the incident management system, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets ticket quality standards. Follow up on tickets assigned to the team to meet group objectives.
- Review and approve new alert handling procedures and ensure they are written clearly and can be carried out by all analysts
- Polytechnic students available for a June/ July role start date with less than 2 years of fulltime work experience (40 hours a week, excluding internships)
- IT and Engineering related major/ field of study
- Must have strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation.
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, and topologies.
- Ability to support users at various levels of technical competency.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events