Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description E-commerce Sales Manager BEL VIỆT NAM
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Size E-Commerce landscape, define E-shopper journey and prioritize touch point and right channel strategy.
- Develop and insure perfect on-line execution (Content, Availability, Right assortment, Trade E-Marketing and Search) to drive Clients performance in terms of business growth and build brand penetration in E-commerce.
- Lead conversion rate and optimization through online activities/ campaigns including testing, customer journey analysis, online surveys/customer feedback, cart abandonment analysis, and consumer segmentation.
- Put in place methodology to better track e-com sales across different customers and implement Monthly e-commerce scorecards with relevant KPI to maintain customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- Audit content on quarterly basis for your retail customers to ensure optimized and complete digital shelves.
- Specifically for e-commerce pure players, responsible for meeting sales growth and profitability goals by directly interfacing with them for sell in, planning and partnership development.
- Seek opportunity to grow in other online channels and define and develop core processes of E-Commerce operations.
- Manage stocks for Ecommerce, define suitable assortment for each Flatform and coordinate with internal departments or 3rd party service partners to ensure deliverables in timely manner.
- Keep track on operational KPI, flagging underperforming areas, giving recommendation to close gaps, and seeking opportunity to improve end to end process.
- Utilize data to monitor the performance and present insights and recommendations to management and responsible for developing marketing tools for the platform and define target products/ keywords/ cross selling frame.
- Collaborate with strategic sales and capabilities team to implement tools, technology, and develop team knowledgebase for e-retail/e-commerce (retail excellence projects, tool development, e-com education…)
- Lead Digital shelf tool onboarding, analysis, and projects for retailers and field teams.
- Lead Vietnam E-Commerce transversal task force to:
- Share learnings across brands and retailers on key ecommerce growth pillars.
- Develop a deep knowledge of country food e-business: Research, share, and apply best practices.
- Evaluate any new model to reach more efficiently customers and direct to consumer approach.
- Engage with Global team (based in Paris, France) and regional teams : share knowledge, capabilities to grow and make the organization grows.
- Collaborate with forecasting and Supply chain team on creating the forecasting plans and help in designing operations infrastructure to support the forecasting and target numbers.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- 5 years + of experience in E-commerce management with strong business sense required, proven track record in E-commerce similar role.
- Experience from E-Retailer side handling Grocery segments is a Plus.
- Sales Planning and execution in e-retail with large scale retailers.
- Experience selling on pure player e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to work across teams in a fast-changing environment.
- Must have entrepreneurship, agile and hands on mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Understanding CPG e-retail landscape, e-shopper journey, technology, and leaders in space.
- Must have expertise in e-commerce CPG analysis and demonstrate strong leadership, teamwork and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience utilizing various E-com tools and technology.
- Familiarity with syndicated research and retailer data sources (Nielsen, Kantar..).
- Advanced MS Office skills with a focus on Excel.
- Fluent in English and ability to work in multi-cultural environments.
- High ethical standards.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events