Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- As a Digital Project Intern that works closely with a team of digital strategists, designers and developers, you will learn how to bring out the best of each team member to contribute to the success of a digital campaign;
- Hone your analytical skills and learn how to deal with clients effectively.
- Work with cross-functional teams - design, development, and business development for ongoing web development projects.
- Document meetings and discussions to streamline communication flow across the company.
- Conduct and document acceptance/UI tests and results.
- Upload content required for new website project
- Collaborate with development team to support ongoing web development projects, diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Assist in writing technical specifications relating to content management system.
- What technical or general skills do you already possess (or is in midst of acquiring) that you think will help in performing tasks during your internship?
- What objectives do you want to achieve from this internship?
- What is the internship period you can commit?
- What is your expected salary for the internship?
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options