Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Planning Intern Halocom
- Develop overall strategic direction for the media proposal;
- In charge of collecting data and analyzing, getting the right data and digging deep to digital consumers insights;
- Coordinate with Digital Optimization and Digital Account to detail out the proposal and media plan (budget, KPIs …);
- Build up the proposal and present to clients;
- Join in research and development of better solutions and services for the company.
- Highly motivated in the working environment;
- Training about categories: FMCG, Banking, Ecommerce, Fintech, Classified, OTA, Beauty, Education,...;
- Training algorithm in all digital channels: Google, Facebook, Coc Coc, Zalo, Linkedin, Tik Tok, DSP,...;
- Performance review every month;
- Opportunity to become an official employee;
- Allowance: 2 million/month;
- Other allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card…
- No experience requirements.
- Able to work full-time for at least 3-6 months;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of marketing;
- Skills in researching, analyzing & synthetizing information;
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Free food and beverages
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events