Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Take ownership of client needs/requests related to digital marketing strategy campaign trough influencers and digital ads
- Developing an effective digital marketing plan and oversee the implementation, by combining in-depth knowledge of client business objectives and online strategies.
- Planning and supervising events (online and offline) related to the digital marketing campaign.
- Conceptualize and produce holistic communication strategies, related to the clients' campaign KPI
- Assist the team of Community Officer and Ads Specialist on creating research, and executing day-to-day campaign planning
- Develop a strong relationship with internal team and client
- Male or Female, 25-32 yo.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Public Relations or any related field.
- 3 years of experience working with digital campaign planning.
- Must have previous agency experience.
- Strong passion in online public relations and social media.
- Confident and articulate presenter.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening.