Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Media Planner Executive Ureka Media
- Result oriented: focus on successfully implementing the strategy. Needs strong commitment, dedication and being proactive in managing the plans and driver better results.
- Strategic thinking in planning & implementation: start planning from clearly understanding the brief, doing significant research, knowing how to pick and choose appropriate platforms and channels and ensure the possibility of what has been planned. Be responsible for implementing the plan, monitor and provide in time adjustment to guarantee the overall performance.
- Adaptable & Agile: be up-to-date with all recent updates on all working digital platforms. Eager to learn and willing to do. Being ready and supportive to assist the Account team on presenting proposals to clients.
- Accuracy in reporting: manage campaigns effectively and report back to line managers. Being accurate and having an eye for detail.
- 1-2 years experience in a media or digital agency. Ideally the candidate should have experience from the Vietnam market or another similar growth market.
- Detail orientated, organized & capable of handling workload through timely response.
- Ability to work across a broad range of business verticals.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers manipulation.
- Proven track record in managing timely & quality campaign deliveries, a very steep learning curve and high degree of EQ.
- Understanding of digital media insight, analytics, implementation & optimization (especially Facebook & Google & DSP).
- Ability to manage workflow effectively with internal teams and third-party partners.
- Social skills and relationship building capability is a bonus point.
- Presentation & communication skills is a bonus point.
- Fluent English (Spoken & written) and willing to interact within multinational teams is a bonus point.
- Working Time: Monday-Friday (9hAM-17h30PM).
- 1/2 day the first Saturday every month (9AM– 12PM)
- Workplace: HCM
- Competitive income (base salary and sales bonus) .
- Youthful & dynamic Environment, modern & civilized working conditions.
- To participate in advanced training and professional skills helded by the company.
- Professional development opportunities with companies .
- Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, enjoy holidays, enjoy productivity.
- To enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.
- Professional training system.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events