Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital marketing specialist Bolt Communications Pte Ltd
- Monitor and analyse search engine results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Monitor website and landing page changes to optimise search engines results, user interface, and conversion optimisation.
- Assist in developing and placing content on site to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to websites based on best practices, data-driven results, and research.
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Strategse ways to improve site performance, including keywords, bounce rate, and organic traffic.
- Serve as a social media content producer (curator, writer) to create social media posts
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success -Brainstorm and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM -Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess them base on ROIs and KPIs
- Provide day-to-day community management, maintenance and content management of all web & social properties
- Build and deploy email & ad campaigns using standard campaign management tools and manage entire process including campaign set-up, audience selection, proofing, QA, and scheduling