Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Digital Marketing Manager at hiverlab pte ltd
- Full-time employee, remote option is available.
- Establish clear overall branding and tone for the organisation
- Conduct market research and create strategic marketing communication plans to provide direction for the company’s public facing communications
- Lead go-to-market strategies, working closely with the product growth team, to support global product adoption
- Plan and execute strategic campaigns to raise brand awareness and drive customer acquisition and retention
- Shape and manage the public image of the company by handling media requests, building relationships with journalists, media houses, and PR agencies running PR campaigns that deliver measurable results that strengthen the brand
- Work with the in-house creative team to create content (blog posts, articles, communication materials) and find new ways to enhance Hiverlab’s general online and offline presence
- Take ownership of marketing materials for our products, including website copy, and conduct product training workshops to engage potential clients and drive conversion
- Plan marketing campaign OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and KPIs for tracking and monitoring them to grow our user base
- Manage digital marketing tools including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Webmaster, and Hubspot
- In close collaboration with product growth team and business development team, create different sales funnels for our products and services
- Execute lead generation initiatives to identify potential reseller partnerships and manage leads across their lifecycle
- Oversee marketing strategies and materials to enhance reach, kickstart reseller acquisition, and drive constant engagement
- Extensive professional experience in marketing, specifically, digital marketing and associated tools (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEO)
- Experience in building effective B2B communication and PR strategy
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns, paid media, social media and affiliate marketing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills (copywriting will be an important part of the job) with a mastery of the English language and strategic thinking abilities
- Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams and peers from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with quick-changing needs
- Strategic thinking, conceptual thinking, and industrial insight
- Experience using PowerBI
- Extensive understanding of data analytics
- Experience in partnerships or sales (and using CRM)
- Experience in media production (video, photography)
- An enthusiastic, closely-knit team with entrepreneurial mindsets who aren’t afraid to have fun
- Flexible work hours and possibility of working remotely
- Flat hierarchy and lots of independence
- Constant exposure to the frontier of emerging tech globally; a knowledge-driven culture with unique learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Shape the future and bring meaningful social change