Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Digital Marketing Intern at Bazu
- Familiarize yourself with the Bazu's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives
- Work closely with staff across departments to develop and implement brand and growth strategies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Contribute to creation of mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content
- Create and present new social media campaign ideas
- Participate in content and campaign ideations
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist in daily administrative duties
- Be constantly on the lookout for ways we can leverage digital marketing opportunities
- Manage and collate data to drive marketing insights
- Formal undergraduate or post-graduate education in marketing or business administration
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, B2B or B2C
- Experience in growing brands through major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube)
- Experience in a wide range of marketing disciplines such as SEO, SEM, email-direct marketing, CRO, CRM, Google Analytics, etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong project management and organization skills
- A true sense of passion for what you do and how that will impact the organization
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Energetic entrepreneurial spirit and eager to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, clients, investors
- Passionate about animal welfare – dog lovers are a plus!
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to one of Singapore and the United States' fastest growing startups in the pet space
- An fun, exciting, and enjoyable culture we have worked hard to build
- Flexible working arrangements. We are an outcome focused team!
- An internship with the option to convert to full-time if both parties see fit. We invest in our people!