This job post is managed by
Job description for Digital Marketing Intern at Glints
- Operate day to day performance marketing campaigns over Facebook Ads, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.
- Operate CRM programs and campaigns that drive user retention
- Run ASO AB tests to improve performance on App Store
- Drive campaign optimizations to achieve a cost efficient performance marketing campaigns.
- Track and report the progression of the campaign to pull out insights for optimization programs.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team and Creative Team to continuously improve performance marketing campaigns.
- Gain exposure and drive impact:
- You will have exposure to different facets of digital marketing, and a chance to make a direct impact towards our business growth.
- Gain professional and personal growth:
- You will have a chance to learn from and work cross-functionally with Performance Marketing, Creative, Data, and Marketing Technology teams.
- International Collaboration: Opportunity to work with international teams.
- Able to use English as the main language of communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Have experience in working on Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Have experience in operating CRM Marketing softwares such as Hubspot, Braze, etc.
- Should have an eye for detail with an analytical mindset.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of consumer journeys and digital channels.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers first
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast