Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Marketing Analyst J&T Express Singapore
- Set up a tracking mechanism (e.g., event and conversion tracking) on the website and other digital assets such as mobile apps.
- Conduct competitor analysis and study market trends to develop digital marketing strategies to achieve specific business objectives.
- Test, measure, analyse, and optimize the performance of search, social, content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer life-time value (LTV)
- Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance improvement.
- Work closely with in-house teams and regularly scheduled meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- Solid knowledge of Data Management and experience in statistical models
- Good knowledge of GTM, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Search Console, Adobe Analytics, and other web analytics platforms
- Familiarity with Conversion Rate Optimization and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Knowledge in Competitive Analysis will be a bonus.
- Experience in Digital Advertising is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events