Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description DIGITAL CONTENT DESIGN INTERN IN GOOD COMPANY
- Assist in creating and developing graphic and artistic visual assets for IN GOOD COMPANY’s digital channels including E-store, digital marketing collaterals and social media campaigns.
- Create creative visual content for social media platforms across formats such as photography, short-format videos, and GIFS.
- Assist in product photography and styling including flat-lay, studio and outdoor lifestyle shots.
- Participate in individual design briefs that will see you creating visual content from beginning to end; from creative ideation and conceptualisation to project execution and production.
- Maintain the visual presentation of our E-store and product web pages across graphic, information design and creative layout.
- Develop final artwork and effective layouts that adhere to brand guidelines.
- A creative thinker with a strong visual eye and technical know-how.
- Well-versed in design fundamentals with an intuitive grasp of colour, graphic composition, design and typography.
- Passionate about storytelling through visual imagery.
- Curious with a collaborative mindset, and enjoys working with people.
- An adaptative multi-tasker, flexible to change, and open to responding to direction.
- Responsible and good at personal time management, with the ability to work under pressure to short timelines.
- Passionate and motivated, and possesses a high level of initiative with good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of graphic design and layout, and basic photography.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and relevant/related programmes.
- Proficient in video software (Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Web knowledge and social media marketing experience will be an advantage.
- Diploma/Degree Students and Fresh graduates of Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or other relevant design-related studies are invited to submit a CV and digital portfolio.
- Industry-level Internship salary and benefits provided.
- Possible progression to full-time role.