Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Develop content marketing and brand strategies to reach out to the targeted audience using all marketing channels.
- Manage the brand image and presence, create compelling content and stories on all digital and social media platform
- You will be tasked to support in other content management duties such as website and app copywriting, production of marketing collaterals, events, and press releases.
- Design work includes storytelling video, design banners, blog posts, social media posts etc to be used for marketing purposes.
- Has experience shooting, editing, and delivering video and photo visuals that are engaging that will support our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Posting & curation of videos to various digital channels - videos such as short snippets & team interviews/Q&As, testimonials, “how to” product demos, and announcements. Videos will be used in various media including emails, websites, blogs, and social media (ie Linkedin) sites.
- Brainstorm and suggest new and innovative ways to strengthen marketing, sales, and customer engagements, including new channels to develop a presence in.
- Content Research
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in media, film, marketing, PR and Communications or related majors.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in content creation
- Prior Real estate/ financial services marketing experience preferred.
- Be creative in producing visual content and to have the technical knowledge and aptitude to work with digital video and photography tools.
- Possesses strong communication and written skills
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage