Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description DevOps Engineer PT Code Development Indonesia
- Have work experience in related field for minimum of 3 years.
- Good knowledge of at least one high level programming language such as Go, Python, or Java.
- Decent working knowledge of AWS administration.
- Solid hands-on experience with Docker, Cointainers, Kubernetes, or similar clustering solutions.
- Moderate experience with one or more CI/CD framework.
- Knowledge of modern development Basic Intermediate principles and best practices (Continuous monitoring, deployment automation, and configuration management).
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against ybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.