Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description DevOps Engineer Finfleet
- Restore a failed IT service of related Product as quickly as possible, and ensuring appropriate workarounds put in place if incidents are not resolvable within the agreed SLA.
- Liaise with clients, project manager and other IT personnel for applications (related to product) troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance.
- Responsible for the continuous delivery process to build, deploy and promote applications.
- Acts as technical support of applications, triaging issues, and disseminating them to other IT personnel as required.
- Running on-demand ad hoc query of business for reporting purposes.
- Under Graduate/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or any related major.
- 1 years experience in DevOps team will be an advantage.
- Experience with any cloud provider. GCP is a must.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals, microsorvice architecture, RESTful, CI/CD and the ability to troublesheet issues.
- Fresh Graduate with proper training on DevOps are welcome to apply.