Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
This job post is managed by
Job description for DevOps Engineer - Yogyakarta at PT Aino Indonesia
- Standard system administration duties including server install, system/application install, patch management, log analysis
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment, and configuration
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan
- Continue to evolve the use of automation and configuration management
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, maintenance troubleshooting, and on-call availability as needed.
- Excellent problem solving and effective research skills
- Experience using the Linux operating system, especially Centos
- Experience using Web Server
- Familiar using container
- Knowledge of VMware virtual systems and cloud infrastructure, in a managed service environment
- Willing to work with SHIFT schedule to support 24/7 operation
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta Area