This job post is managed by
Job description for Design Intern at C+C&Co
- Brand Advocacy - Authentic, engaged and active on brand. Positively representing C+C&Co on a multitude of platforms wherever possible.
- Good command of English and able to converse in English.
- Collaborate with the creative team to conceptualise, create, and design graphical assets in digital and/or physical format.
- Create compelling and effective visual communication materials (logo, design elements, illustrations and layouts) for print and digital platforms.
- Participate and contribute to learning and growth sessions held within the company.
- Candidates with education background in Visual Communication Design.
- Candidates with previous internships in the aforementioned fields are preferred.
- Portfolio showcasing strong conceptual thinking and technical abilities in visual communications, including branding, UI/UX, and/or illustration project.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Additional skills like photography (camera handling) and video-editing (After Effects/Premiere Pro/Spark AR) will be an advantage.
- Have an affinity for visual storytelling, visual design, and graphics.
- Reliable team player, problem solver, good communicator, eye for details and a person with a growth mindset.
- An understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles.
- Gain and grow knowledge in the design system and processes in completing a design project.
- Application of design knowledge and skills on live projects.
- Exposure and application to design production — preparation and management.
- Learn how to ideate and present design concepts and brand identities.
- Learn to collaborate with team members across different disciplines.