Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Design Architect/Architectural Visualizer Studycle
- Conceptualises and produces unique architectural concept and schematic designs not limited to permanent buildings but also temporary exhibition spaces
- Creates concept illustrations and renderings for project proposals and presentations
- Assists in production of drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents to reflect concept designs
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial Design or equivalent.
- Proficient in any BIM software such as Revit, SketchUp or AutoCAD
- Experience in 3ds Max, ZBrush, Cinema 4D or similar software
- Good digital illustration and 3D modeling skills
- Ability to create photo-realistic visuals using 3D renderer such as V-Ray/Corona Renderer is a plus
- Good knowledge in Adobe AfterEffects, Premier and Photoshop
- Must be creative and be able to work in a variety of visual styles
- Good level of English (oral and written)
- Self-motivated and agile
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism
- A passion for children or better education