Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Data Monitoring Intern at Turnkey Group
- Final year D3/S1 students (preferably majoring in Statistic, Accountancy, English, or relative field).
- Easily adapt to fast pace environment.
- Having an understanding of forex trading is a plus
- Ablility to do multitask, well organized, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Have a capable laptop to support the necessary tasks.
- Willing to work by shifting & 8 hours/day.
- Able To Read / Speak / Write in English is a plus.
- Have experience in general affair task / administration / customer services is a plus.
- Filing administrative document
- Preparation and support for internal and external events
- Coordination with other division for related Data Monitoring and Administration Services
- Reporting Open, Close, Pending Orders from Master
- Scale checking
- Report if there is an anomaly
- Checking every order from master to copier