Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Analyst KisahTani
- Access to market
- Access to financial services
- Access to technologies and other services
- Set up and maintain key performance reports for management and teams
- Support various departments in performing ad-hoc analysis for tactical purposes
- Champion the importance of data-driven decisions within the organization
- Manage organization's master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field for more than 3 years
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits