Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Analyst mClinica - Pharmacy Solutions
- Perform data analysis that provides a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable next steps
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to extract actionable insights that influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pharmaceutical experience is a big plus
- Passion for problem-solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or other related field
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software (specifically Excel and Powerpoint) for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Remote work options