Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Customer Success Specialist (Sales) at Oyen Insurance
- Handle and convert inbound customers’ enquiries across multiple channels: WhatsApp, Social Media, and CallsDevelop an understanding of the client’s needs and questions
- Pick-up inbound calls and queries
- Explain and educate customers on eligibility, product coverage and exclusions Delight and surprise customers with our exceptional customer service and interactions
- Convert leads into paying customers
- Able to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Take outbound calls and instantly develop rapport with our customers
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction, reviewing the adoption of other products.Develop and maintain a smooth and strong relationship with the customers to strengthen loyalty and retention
- Work closely with our digital marketing team to share insights about customer’s needs, challenges and behaviour for us to strategically create content to reach more customers
- Design and implement customer retention policies Participate in strategic cross-functional projects to improve processes
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in a sales role ideally at a startup
- Ability to instantly build rapport with customers and good with closing sales
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets set by the team leader
- A good listener and have the ability to empathize with customers and stakeholders
- Familiarity with CRM and sales tools such as Hubspot, ManyChat, and more.
- Have a strong interest in insurance and understanding the basic principles of insurance
- Communications: Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- Adaptable and able to cope with uncertainties in a startup environment
- Someone who takes ownership of his or her work and understands the importance of accountability
- Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
- Have good attention to details
- Independent: Proactive and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Languages: Able to speak and write in all 3 Bahasa Malaysia and English, Mandarin (Simplified)
About Oyen Insurance
Why should you join us?
- If you are interested in disrupting a US$5 Trillion dollar industry and being at the heart of the action of the one-in-a-lifetime transformation of insurance going digital
- If you want to work with experienced and passionate entrepreneurs who have built and witnessed hypergrowth in big tech companies like Airbnb, as well as leaders with experience working as venture builders for a large Malaysia telco company
- If you love pets and want to be the pioneer in developing the pet healthcare industry through our pet insurance product
- If you love building communities and growing them organically
- If you enjoy working in a high-paced environment with some uncertainties but high opportunities and freedom to experiment and make mistakes you can learn from