Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Customer Experience Specialist at Simbadda Group
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints
- Supporting our customers and enhancing their experience by responding to enquiries about our services and products promptly
- Proactively seeking to resolve customer complaints and issues individually or by engaging and collaborating with other team members
- Communicating with our customers clearly and engagingly via customer experience chat, ticketing systems, social media, email and phone
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports
- Recording customer interactions, and any actions taken by you in our CRM
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Communication or any relevant majors
- Maximum is 25 years old
- Customer Orientation: You’re passionate about customer service & love helping people; you actively seek to understand and meet your customers’ needs.
- Communication: You’re friendly, clear and engaging in your written and spoken communication. You easily connect with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Problem Solving: You’re proactive in seeking solutions and resolving issues for customers to improve their experience.
- Resilience: You see challenging situations/interactions as a learning experience, can bounce back and remain task-focused. You seek help when needed and have strategies to maintain energy during busy periods.
- Prioritisation: You’re able to manage your time and balance the tasks you need to stay on top of. You like to plan to meet your goals.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team