Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description CRM Associate (Customer Life Cycle) Ruangguru
- Initiate & establish user journey workflow, from data acquisition, segmentation, treatment by CRM channels until assignment to telesales agents.
- Develop CRM initiatives and analysis to increase user engagement, conversion and retention.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to identify the business problems, understand project requirements, define the project use cases and project scope in terms of CRM perspectives.
- Liaise with tech and data team for any improvement projects or ticketing requests
- Perform contact leads segmentation via CRM tools.
- Experimentation for contact campaign optimization
- Handle daily CRM operations
- Having good logical thinking and high interest in data and user journey improvement
- Able to work with multiple teams
- Experience in sales and marketing channels is a plus point
- Having direct hands on experience on CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, MoEngage, etc is advantageous
- Having skill on SQL is advantageous.