Job description for Creative Lead (Event) at Bocorocco Shoes
- 3 years of experience in the creative industry, brand, agency such as Event or platform side are all welcome and a passion for design & creative is a mandatory.
- Able to handle various event activities, and fully responsible for the continuity and success of the event.
- Able to design, develop concept ideas, and plan an event according to the time and budget provided by the company (make a budget planning)
- Strong leadership capability and a proven track record to develop junior individuals in their field of expertise providing guidance, ongoing reviews & training.
- Accustomed in compiling, communicating and maintaining the accuracy of timelines and priorities in every project handled.
- Detail oriented creative mind that can manage the day to day operations of a fast page and dynamic team and workload whilst maintaining their pulse on the bigger vision
- Successful track record of creating concepts from ideation through to delivery in multiple industries, formats & messages
- Able to work under pressure and be systematic in dealing with problems if there are problems during the event.
- Strong proficiency in all creative softwares and skills from Video creation, graphic design, motion graphic design and design skills as well as design processes
- Experience developing brand guidelines and an ability to take a brand vision & mission and translate this into visual design & creative elements that bring the brand to life
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
Office addressTangerang, Jakarta