Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Creative Content Intern Amorepacific Singapore Pte Ltd
- Assist in creating and developing graphic and artistic visual assets for Brands’ digital channel including e-Store, digital marketing collaterals and social media campaigns.
- Create creative visual content for social media platform across formats such as photography, short-format videos and GIFs.
- Assist in product photography and styling including flat-lay, studio and outdoor lifestyle shots.
- Maintain the visual presentation of our E-store and product web pages across graphic, information design and creative layout.
- Develop final artwork and effective layouts that adhere to brand guideline
- Work closely with brand team and visual merchandising team in productions of collateral and display units with the best quotation and improve in-store display.
- Conduct regular market visit and adapt best practice to improve Brand’s page/in-store aesthetic looks
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Create fun and exciting campaign that is suitable for the brand or account (FMCG environment)
- Content creation on brand social media platform to increase brand awareness and upkeep the latest trend
- Tiktok Content creation management
- Undergraduates/Fresh graduates of Visual communication, Graphic Design or other relevant design-related studies
- Passion for Graphic design/Content creation/Beauty industry/FMCG environment
- Knowledge of graphic design and layout, and basic photography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator) and relevant/related programmes
- Web knowledge and social media marketing experience will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable and active in a range of current social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc).
- Eye for detail and flair for copywriting
- Creative and Flexible
- Strong team player with ability to meet deadline