Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Corporate Development Associate (Internship/Part-time) Sentient.io
- Be proactive in developing mutually beneficial partnerships with other startups, technology companies and strategic alliances in these areas:
- 3rd party AI microservice contributors
- joint R&D
- government programs for startups
- accelerator programs
- Be part of planning the strategic growth path with an eye on the value and benefits brought in by ecosystem partners
- Provide support in writing business plans,
- Support in departmental general administration work, e.g. contracts/agreements, grants, business proposals and etc.
- Participate actively with proposals in the area of ecosystem building initiatives and drafting roadmap to create valuable partner relationships.
- Identify and bring onboard technology partners for joint research and platform partners as AI microservice contributors.
- Draft proposals for business and investment pitch materials where applicable.
- Support the general administrative work of the department
- Self-starter with strong interest in a startup ecosystem.
- Knowledge in basic programming and/or computer science is an added advantage.
- Possesses sound knowledge and interest in technology
- Possesses business acumen, i.e. able to rapidly develop understanding of and respond to diverse business situations
- Strong proficiency in presentation skills. Strong in developing presentation materials and good oratorically in English.
- Able to commit to the position for a minimum of 3 months