Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Content Strategy Internship at PT. Ritra Media Distribusi
- You should also be able to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
- You should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Guide and develop the content creation process for our brand.
- You will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Ensuring that SEO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.