Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Job description for Content Manager at Landx
- Work under the Content division;
- Arrange content plans creatively for a certain period;
- Create a content by correlating current issues with financial service activities;
- Create a trend that connect automatically with the audiences to increase engagement;
- Conduct research to develop content strategy;
- Develop contents in collaboration with the Marketing division;
- Involved directly in product and brand campaigns;
- Identify and create viral marketing campaigns;
- Publish content for blogs, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube channels, and other related platforms;
- Ensure that every content implementation timeline is achieved;
- Monitor and optimize all content up to manage SEO through CMS implementation;
- Report website traffic to engagement information from visitors;
- Analyze published content and prepare improvement plans;
- Present data analysis reports from various indicators and methodologies;
- Monitor, control and ensure the quality of content in accordance with predetermined standards.
- Male/ Female;
- Bachelor Degree (Management, Communication, Marketing, or related field);
- Well understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiar with Ms. Office, CMS, SEO, UI/IX, and other related programs;
- Experienced in using analytical tools such as Google analytics, social media analytics, business analytics, etc;
- Have good knowledge of social media activities;
- Have effective time management and planning skills;
- Have good writing and editing skills;
- Creative and having out of the box ideas;
- Detail oriented;
- Good analytical skill;
- Strong communication skill;
- Good leadership;
- Minimal 2 years experience in the similar position, preferably in Startup Company.
- Competitive salary;
- Remote working;
- Health insurance;
- BPJS Tenaga Kerja;
- Opportunity to develop a career in a growing industry;
- Well career path opportunity;
- Opportunity to quickly improve understanding of the investment field;
- The comfortable working atmosphere with a cooperative team;
- Opportunity to join training programs to develop hard skills or soft skills which relate to the role.